1. Salmon: steaks, filets or whole sides, coat this classic choice with your favourite rub and grill on a plank for a taste of the Pacific Northwest.
2. Tilapia: the mild flavour and flaky texture soaks up the flavours of marinades and rubs like no other.
3. Branzino: a full-flavoured, flaky fish. Who knew grilling whole fish was this easy?
4. Scallops: briny goodness, cooks up quickly, epic with bacon.
5. Shrimp: Cooks fast. Full of sweet, delicious flavour. Try with Hawaiian Woodfire BBQ Seasoning.
10 Minute Rule
There are so many ways to feast on grilled seafood. Serve it straight up with a squeeze of lemon, on skewers, in tacos or with steak for a taste of land and sea. If you’re grilling a fillet, use this “10-minute rule.” Grill filets 10 minutes per inch, as a general cook time.