Get great recipe ideas by creating your flavour profile.
Power up your bowl with this tasty blend of garlic, crushed red pepper & basil.
ALL YOU NEED: MAKES 4 SERVINGS
• 2 cups (500 mL) cooked wild rice blend
• 1 cup (250 mL) each diced green peppers & halved cherry tomatoes
• 1/4 cup (60 mL) light olive oil
• 1 lb (500 g) pre-cooked, seasoned steak, sliced
• 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
ALL YOU DO:
1. COMBINE rice and vegetables in a large bowl.
2. WHISK oil and seasoning in small bowl. Pour over rice mixture.
3. TOSS to combine. Let sit 5-10 minutes before dividing into 4 bowls. Top
with steak and avocado slices.
SPICES AND HERBS (INCLUDING CRUSHED RED PEPPER, BASIL), DEHYDRATED GARLIC, SEA SALT, DEHYDRATED ONION, YEAST EX-TRACT, SUGAR, SODIUM ACETATE, HIGH OLE-IC SUNFLOWER OIL, ACETIC ACID, SALT, CALCIUM SILICATE, NATURAL FLAVOUR, SIL-ICON DIOXIDE.
UPC Code (Size)
066200000998 (25 g)
*For the most updated allergen and nutritional information, it is important that you read the ingredient statement on our packages at the time of your purchase.