Get great recipe ideas by creating your flavour profile.
Power up your bowl with this yummy blend of oregano, basil and garlic.
ALL YOU NEED: MAKES 4 SERVINGS
• 2 cups (500 mL) cooked quinoa
• 1 cup (250 mL) each halved cherry tomatoes and diced cucumber
• 1/2 cup (125 mL) baby arugula
• 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced black olives
• 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled feta
• 1/4 cup (60 mL) light olive oil
• 1 lb (500 g) pre-cooked, seasoned chicken breast, sliced
ALL YOU DO:
1. COMBINE quinoa, vegetables, olives and feta in a large bowl.
2. WHISK oil and seasoning in small bowl. Pour over quinoa mixture.
3. TOSS to combine. Let sit 5-10 minutes before dividing into 4 bowls. Top with chicken slices.
DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES [ONION, GARLIC, SUN DRIED TOMATO (CONTAINS SULPHITES), RED BELL PEPPER], SPICES AND HERBS (IN-CLUDING OREGANO, BASIL), SEA SALT, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOUR (CONTAINS MILK), HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OIL, CITRIC ACID, SALT, CALCIUM SILICATE.
UPC Code (Size)
066200001001 (24 g)
*For the most updated allergen and nutritional information, it is important that you read the ingredient statement on our packages at the time of your purchase.